Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fiance Appreciation Day




Yes! You got that right!!! I make him do the silliest things ever. But he isn't the one to complain or ask. He just gets up and say OK! And if you can even believe it, he'll say that with ENTHUSIASM. OMG there are countless times where we both are Starving and i get into "i want to play" mood seconds away from the restaurant door i would ask him to play "Rock Paper Scissors" best out of 3! Who ever wins, gets whatever they want! But it does not matter who wins. Because when we were just started talking, i told him. I may not be always right but i always WIN! So knowing that even i loose i still win! Although neither of us go through with getting what ever we want because we do anyways even without it being a price. So in the pictures above is one of those Starving nights, only this time i didnt want to play. I saw this tree right by Macaroni Grill and took out two leaves . Tied it together. And i remember looking at him and he was just smiling at me. Told him to come close to me and turn around so he did. And i tied the connected leaves on his forhead. As you can see... Grabbed the Iphone and took 3 pictures of him! I definetely think he should model for SMET! lol He is buff anyways :D

This was very cute! I was having a hard time the night before yesterday, it was just too hot. And he was the victim here. I tossed and turn all night. So he knew i would be sleeping in. I woke up the 4th of July at 8:50, after peeing(sorry TMI) i immidietely started looking for him. But no where to be found. An hour later, after i got out of the shower there he was doing push up on the bedroom floor and right by my desk was these roses. I love that he gets me flowers just because and its not even just flowers, little things like the Hello Kitty key cap i wanted. I am so greateful to be engaged to a wonderful guy! I wish every girl has the chance to experience a nice man in their life. And when he comes in your life. DO NOT LET HIM GO!

I remember so well
The day that you came into my life
You asked for my name
You had the most beautiful smile
My life started to changeI'd wake up each day feeling alright
With you right by my side
Makes me feel things will work out just fine

How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there's an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!