Wednesday, June 17, 2009

With me and my sister both engaged this year, i can't believe at how civil we are about it. I remember seeing Bride Wars and thinking, wow that's got to be hard! It's funny how it worked out. She wanted a fall wedding and i want a summer one. So with that said, her wedding is going to be this coming November and mine is not till Summer of next year! See how awesome that was? think she is having issues choosing her venue, she changed it 3 times. Lol
She did already picked her color theme though...
Above is the pictures of our engagedment rings! The first one is hers.

7 comments:

  1. awww i am so happy for you and your sister! I am also going to be having a wedding. =P but not til 2 years from now. lol i would like to see photos from you and your sister's wedding. I am too undecisive about what i want too.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are so thrilling :) I bet planning it is so much fun noh? Hihi. I can't wait to see how it turns out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the engagement! How fun to be sharing it with your sister!! I hope that happens for me and mine!

    Yay, I'm so glad you came by my blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rings are freaking sickk. I would love to rock either of those on my finger for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww it must be awesome being engaged at the same time. Love the rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and WOAAAAAAAAH those rings are HUGE!!!!!!!

    I already showed my boyfriend. He doesn't believe you. Well, he says he doesn't, I think he just doesn't want to, because he doesn't want to buy me a huge nice shiny ring =_= Stingy or what.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!