Friday, June 19, 2009

So this is kind of a traditional color. Although it is a fall color, i was adviced that its very versatile. I've also made it a little safe. Matching all the bridesmaids dresses.



I thought about making the color fun and summerish, after all i am going to have a summer wedding.




This was a test run of some colors and different material of the bridesmaids dresses. It looks funky though, i know its kinda leathery but its really satin.

So basically the same dresses on every one but different colors. I'm really leaning towards the same style which is a semi corset top that flairs on the bottom and knee height. I still havent picked my wedding gown either. Ahh this stuff is so hard.

3 comments:

  1. Wedding planning sounds soooo much fun :) I've always wanted a "tiffany-blue and white combination :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you picked out your flowers yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. nice colors :)

    what kind of program did you use for this? looks fun :)

    when's your wedding! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!