Thursday, June 4, 2009

Caleb's Farm Town Qoutes.

This is the guy who CAUGHT me playing this game, giving me such a hard time about it. He was like... WHO WOULD BE BORED ENOUGH TO PLAY A VIRTUAL FARM? While he was observing me playing it the other night, he keeps giving me these advice about how i should UTILIZE my farm town space. For some odd reason my flash drive is not working so i asked him to see how bad my farm has gotten, surprisingly he was just about to ask me if i need him to check it. Lets just say its been almost 3 hours and he has been playing it. Thats not it, he added the application to his own Facebook and made his own VIRTUAL FARM!



-Hang on im harvesting crops, so i would have money to plant on my farm

-The GUY got like the BIGGEST pumpkin field EVER!

-WOW he's got alot of pumpkin.-This guy is LEVEL 28

- he probably got no job.

-Watch tomorrow ill be LEVEL 28... FIRED with NO Job!

-This guy is an experienced Farmer, he has alot of HORSES!

-OK MR. FRENCH GUY(he's character) IF YOU DONT STOP WALKING IN CIRCLES I WILL KILL YOU!

-All HE does is walk in CIRCLES-Your grapes should be done SOON!

I so love my FIANCE! HA HA HA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!