Saturday, August 14, 2010

My little haul of Sinful colors

Wether you are chic, hip, emo, prep or boho they have all the colors for you. I discover Sinful Colors at Walgreens. They are only $1.99 very affordable and the quality is quite impressive. See for your self!






I was Amazed, how the first coat of Black on Black was DARK, RICH and i didn't even need another coat.



Apart from all of these wonderful colors, i did came in and work today... The second weekend work in a row! I normally don't mind. Last night as usual as work night i do have a bed time and that's 10:00 -10:30 p.m. However, for some reason it was unusually hot last night; my husband and i kept waking up. Around 4:00 a.m. Caleb got up and found not only that the fan in our room is not working it also does not want to be turned on. That is when we realized that the power was turned off. For how long? Who knows?

I will never, ever take for granted the electricity. Especially living down here in Phoenix, AZ.

Not much sleep, Was not able to get ready for work(i came in the office in my p.js and yes i did wash my face and comb my hair and brush my teeth.) Needless to say, i was a wee bit cranky this morning.

Not being able to get my car out of the garage because it was pitched dark and the garage felt like an oven even at 5:45 a.m. That only added to my not so good morning mood, i also so was not able to drive my self to work! Thankfully Caleb was lazy and parked on the drive way last night.

He dropped me to work and about 20 minutes after, i got an email from security saying my husband had some stuff for me. So i went and picked it up: Caramel Frap, breakfast burrito and he also got me flowers :D <-That totally made my morning!


I sat it on my messy desk! As you all can see my name is LEN! I would not create a name to call my self. However i did cover my last name. Some things can stay private :D


I hope all of you had that SATURDAY Relaxation! And don't forget Mikee Mike and his jeans are coming up really soon!




If you LOVE your career, you will never work a day in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!