Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry

Im so sorry...
It's not that i am neglecting my blog and you pretty kikays out there, i just have been busy. My newphew needed a temporary "MOM" to take care of him, get him dressed for school; help with his home work and play time and such<-Who knew that having a kid is so much hard work! So Kudos to all the mothers in the world especially the ones that has morethan one. While still planning my wedding and all that i want and need for it. Such as a wedding planner, who is by the way pretty awesome at what she does.






I also ordered my wedding dress, and will be picking it up on Nov 14. It totally was not what i thought i would be getting. Everything got changed, the dress, the veil, bridesmaids dresses. Venue, Church... AS far as the veil goes, i wanted a short one. Not as short as birdcage but short. On my final dress fitting, i was with my mom and my future mother in law. They pretty much decided that i should pick out a different dress, one with train and a longer than life veil. Trust me that veil that your seeing on me is not all of it. It is so long its not even funny!

Along with the busy schedule in my hands, the labor day weekend was even more hectic because it was my moving date. Fiance and i got a house and are moving in sooner than we expected. I guess this is good. So that we can see and feel of how we would be once we are married and living with each other. Because i know so many cases of marriage, that when they were dating; everything was so great. But not till they lived with each other that they realize how much they get on each others nerve. And even on the little things. Such as Carkeys<- i know right? Who would fight about carkeys? Well sure enough, i know a couple who would. And i think its not even because of the carkeys, i think its because they are so fed up with each other that they are figthing about anything they could fight with. As stupid as that sounds. So this is why we are moving in sooner. And then something else happens... I got sick, on Monday night(Labor Day.) Did not know what it was at first but i knew that when i left home dad was not feeling good as well. I was thinking i got whatever it is i had from him. FEVER that gave me a temperature of 103. It was an aweful night and for the next 3-4 days. I was cold and then sweating hot all in one minute and then back to being so cold. So the next day, we went to the dr. to see what the heck was wrong with me and found out i had TONSILITIST and SINUSITIST. NO! Not fun at all. Which i had to drink disgusting stuff for. Ugh What a nightmare.

This time i wont go so long without posting... Hopefully! Today @ 2 i got an interview with Guess. Wish me luck! I cant stand staying at home all day, its driving me insane. By the way... Dad had SWINE FLU! And i dont know what you guys think about it, but it is not as fatal as most people think, he stayed at home and drink his meds and after about 5 days he was back to normal. Someone told me that when people catch the swine flu they had to be in the hospital. That was funny.

4 comments:

  1. omg woman!!!! where had you been?! lol... im glad you're back!!! im sorry to hear about you being sick it must be awful, and your dad as well. THE DRESS IS JUST G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! Is that the venue?! girllll you're sooo lucky daamn. I wanted to have a wedding like yours!!! I'm soo happy for you! Yea, my mom and dad fight over stupid stuff like answering the phone or getting the mail believe or not... but they're still together and sometimes get flirty with each other which is kinda gross but yea lol. I'm glad you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww u gonna be super gorgeous bride,especially in that dress !!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Len, welcome back. Don't worry about bein' MIA and all, we all understand ^_^. And goodluck to you entering the MARRIAGE life wow ^_^. The picture of you with the wedding dress is simply gorgeous, the tiara looks soooo cute ^_^.

    Enjoy life girl, don't worry too much hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is beautiful~ and i love the tiara^^ so pretty~ xox

    ReplyDelete

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!