Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pink & Neon Red

For the past two summers, i have been chopping my hair off. It grows really fast anyways. Last summer i was a little sad. Though ive grown to like my short hair and i figure that i can always grow it back or get extensions. So no biggie.

Once again, for this summer i decided to chop it. Not that i was not satisfied but for some reason i woke up one day with this bright idea. Of coloring my hair or high lights. I want it to be not just ordinary color, i want it to POP. Thank goodness, my husband will always support me. So last night, instead of utilizing the tickets(5 tickets gone to waste to be exact) that my husband got us to see the Dbacks vs. Giants i went and got my hair done instead. That took literally 3 hours! Just for highlights.... with SHORT hair!




So there you go! What do you think? I figured i dont care about what other people say. I'm aolmost 23 years old, married, have our own house, have been paying for everything for the last couple of years now(since i turned 20.) By the way I LOVE IT! Well i have to i suppose, i was the one who woke up with this idea!







Color ME Happy!

1 comment:

  1. A master educational croping and changing will help a maker perform the best assertion inside the cardstock before it's shown proposed for evaluation/scattering.
    Ombre wigs

    ReplyDelete

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!