Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just because...

he thinks i deserve them...

So a few days ago i threw out the single rose boquet that Caleb had gotten me a few weeks ago. Surprisingly the flowers that i recieve from him always lasts two weeks and a few days. Last Thursday, we did not see each other until 8:30 pm. Caleb gets up at 5 and leave for work at 5:30, comes home at 4:30 thats with work and an hour of workout! In Tuesdays and Thursdays he goes to school at night. Depending on what time i work that day, i may or may not see him all day. I know he was hungry and he doesnt really eat dinner by himself unless he knows that i wont come home later that day. But he knew i come home around he did, only i didnt tell him that i come home 2 hours before he will. I wanted to surprise him. This is just how we are with each other. Always trying to surprise each other.

I thought i got it all figured out. He is gonna come home and smell the meat balls and we will eat. Instead he comes home with a dozen of Pink Ecuadorian Roses! And im like WhaT THE HECK? <- thats always my reaction when he caught me off guard. So then im like "Why?" His answer are always short and sweet! Just because... you deserve them mahal(love in Tagalog, thats one of the names we call each other)


Dinner time! I love our Bistro Table! Sorry about his Gym bag on the love seat.




My GIANT Meatballs! Since he doesnt eat carbs or fattening food, or greasy foods or anything thats not healthy lol. He just eats Two Giant Meatballs!



And this is my plate! My meat ball isnt as big as his dont worry! lol Below is the recipe of my GIANT MEATBALLS FOR CALEB! It's so HEALTHY that its BAKED!!!

*Len's Giant Meatballs for Caleb*
1 lb lean ground beef
1 Egg
2 Tbsp. water
1/4 Cup minced red onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. parsley
1/2 tsp. chopped fresh Basil
5 Pcs of fres White button mushrooms cut in half. (For the spaghetti sauce)
1 Reg bottle of your favorite spaghetti sauce. (I use Ragu Garden Vegetable)
Pre heat oven for 350
Combine all ingridients in a big bowl
Form meatballs(as big or as small as how you want them to be)
Depends on how big your meatballs are, it usually take 25-30 mins or until its no longer pink inside.
-I hope you love them, how Caleb does!
Peace, Luv & FrenchKiss
-Len

1 comment:

Hey Kikays! Thanks for the comments. Smile everday...keeps wrinkles away!!!